“If You Have Enthusiasm, A Positive Attitude,
And A Few Basic Skills, I Have A $8-11/hr, Fun,
And Fulfilling Job Just For You!”
FuelFit is a company providing dedicated to helping women and men achieve their health and fitness goals through customised nutrition and outdoor group fitness programs with training locations in the North, North-East and East regions of Singapore.
Our office is located at 18 Howard Rd, #09-07 Novelty Biz Centre.
- Part-Time Admin Assistant
- 3 days per week, 12pm – 5pm (5hrs x 3 days weekly, open to negotiate working schedule)
- $8 – 11 per hour
- Assist in general administrative duties
- Data entry, filing and documentation
- Database management
- Social media posting
- Client engagement calls
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned by supervisor
What’s at your core?
- Honesty and integrity – Does not cut corners ethically. Earns trust and maintains confidences. Speaks plainly and truthfully.
- Proactive – Demonstrates ability to provide suggestions, recommendations and solutions to ensure the smooth running of administrative and financial matters of the company.
- Communication skills – Speaks and writes clearly and articulately.
- Meticulous – Ensures accurate recording and reporting of the daily transactions.
- Teamwork – Reaches out and cooperates with supervisors to establish an overall collaborative working relationship.
- Calm Under Pressure – Maintains stable performance when under heavy pressure or stress.
- Work ethic – Possesses a strong willingness to work hard to get the job done. Has a track record of working hard.
- Efficiency – Able to product significant output with minimal wasted effort.
- Flexibility/adaptability – Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
- IT savvy
- Proficient in MS Office, especially Word and Excel
- Able to communicate effectively through email
- Good phone personality and etiquette
- You will be talking with clients and prospective clients, who are all very important to us. You must be comfortable conversing on the phone. You must know how to conduct yourself professionally, take clear messages and deliver clear instructions to the prospect or client.
- Thoughtful and organised
- Social media savvy
- Basic graphic ad video editing skills
How To Apply
We are looking to hire the right person as soon as possible. If this job sounds good to you, follow these instructions now.
- Write us a letter explaining why you are the perfect person to fill this position. Include full contact information (name, address, phone, email) on this cover letter.
- Provide a resume detailing relevant work experience
- On a separate sheet of paper list at least two references with phone numbers and what your relationship is with each referee (i.e. previous employer, college professor, etc.).
- Email to: [email protected]
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
P.S. This is not a corporate type of structured job. This is not the type of job where just showing up is enough. We are looking for a person who takes real interest in doing good work and contributing to the growth of the business. If that’s you, I promise that $8-11/hour is only the starting point. I recognise and reward performance.