Saudi Tan – Founder/Master Coach
Coach Saudi is an award-winning Certified Personal Trainer with American College of Sports Medicine. As a well rounder fitness professional, the former Physical Educator has worked with many people across all ages, including children, youths and adults. She has recently been award Personal Trainer for the Year 2016 at the annual Asia Fitness Conference.
She herself is an avid sports woman, having represented her schools in Basketball and Football, before her current involvement in Rugby. She has had the honour to represent Singapore to compete against countries such as China, Japan, Hong Kong, Thailand and Uzbekistan and was an active member of the National Women’s Rugby setup for almost a decade. She is now currently pursuing the sport of Powerlifting. She is holding the current U72 Open category National Record and has represented the country in Killeen, Texas in June 2016 for the World’s Classic Powerlifting Championship.
Despite her active lifestyle, Saudi had a long time struggle with weight management, having been overweight since she was 7. After many years of trial and error, money and time wasted, she has finally found the formula to lose the inches and keep them off – combining both exercise with good eating habits. Indeed you can’t out exercise a bad diet! With her new plan, she has lost about 10kg and almost 10% bodyfat! She is in the perfect position to understand what you will go through if you are looking to lose some inches and fats.Having said that, Saudi has a much bigger vision. She wants to lead the change for people to achieve wellness in all domains – physical, mental and emotional; because fitness is not just about getting a six-pack, it’s about loving your body and taking care of it such that you can be healthy, focused and happy.
You can find out more about Coach Saudi here.
- Personal Trainer of the Year, Asia Fitness Conference, 2016
- National Representative for Powerlifting, IPF World’s Championship, 2016
- Champion for Powerlifting (Open Women’s U72), Powerlifting Singapore, 2016 & 2015
- National Representative for Women’s Rugby, Singapore Rugby Union
- Most Inspiring Teacher Award, 2009 & 2010
- Certified Personal Trainer, ACSM
- Accredited REHAB Trainer
- Certified SGT KEN Boot Camp Fitness Instructor (a.k.a.“Tactical Fitness Trainer”)
- Clinical Fitness Professional, Exercise is Medicine Singapore
- Certified The Fitbar Practitioner
- Certified Standard First Aid/CPR/AED
- Postgraduate Diploma in Physical Education, NIE
- Bachelor of Social Sciences (Psychology) Honours, NUS