“If You Have Enthusiasm, A Positive Attitude And A
Fitness Certification, I Have A Fun And Fulfilling
Fitness Coach Position Just For You!”
Dear Prospective Fitness Coach,
First of all, thanks for taking the time to visit this site. It’s my hope you have precisely what I need in a fitness coach and put you to work in the fun and rewarding coaching position I have available.
So let me tell you about me, my company and the coaching position.
My name is Saudi and I run a fitness and nutrition coaching company called FuelFit in Singapore.
My business is dedicated to helping women and men achieve their health and fitness goals through customised nutrition and fitness programs.
And business is booming!
I’m looking for an enthusiastic, motivated, and energetic person to start training some of our current clients.
I have groups training in multiple locations in the North, North-East and East regions of Singapore.
I currently offer specialty fitness programs and regular group fitness classes with nutrition counseling, which educate, motivate, and support men, women, and teens to improve their health and fitness.
All clients begin on a 21-day nutrition and fitness program or a 3, 6 or 12-month plan for group fitness classes, which includes weekly training sessions, nutrition counseling, monthly body composition assessments and quarterly fitness assessments at all the locations.
If you are hired for this coaching position, you’ll begin coaching clients in the North, North-East or East regions of Singapore.
Bottom line: you’ll get to train clients a certain number of sessions (subjected to availability) per week at attractive hourly rates. You will be paid as an independent contractor, and have the opportunity to move up to your rates (and go full-time) after a 90-day trial period. My company offers an environment of camaraderie, growth and inspiration, and the opportunity to learn the inner-workings of a successful fitness business.
Oh yeah, I’m also very fair, respectful, and appreciative. I like having fun and making money providing highly valuable fitness services and products. You will be compensated fairly, treated fairly, and I will certainly look for ways to pay you more for your efforts if they warrant it. I want someone who enjoys working with people and making a difference in the lives of others…because that’s what we do in my business.
- Coach clients through their chosen fitness program. You’ll be responsible for conducting weekly exercise sessions, marking attendance and keeping detailed monthly progress reports on the clients you’re working with. Training plans will be provided, but you’ll have the flexibility to make necessary adjustments based on the clients’ fitness and health conditions and incorporate your training style and knowledge. If a client is having challenges throughout his/her program, you’ll coach and motivate them, and make appropriate changes to ensure consistent progress.
- Demonstrate proper exercise instruction. This is a big one. I need you to be able to provide proper coaching, instruction, and motivation during a client training session. You should have a working knowledge of the human body (i.e. muscles, movements, functions, etc.), and be able to provide appropriate exercises for client’s goals.
- Perform body composition assessments. You’ll be responsible for performing body composition, body weight and girth measurements for each client under your charge at their first session and subsequently on a monthly basis. You also need to keep detailed monthly progress reports on the clients you’re working with.
- Perform fitness assessments. You’ll be responsible for the FuelFit Rank fitness assessment each client under your charge on a quarterly basis. You also need to keep detailed quarterly progress reports on the clients you’re working with.
- Tracking client progress. To ensure a client’s success in our programs, you’ll need to track each client’s progress, current successes and challenges, review client nutrition, body composition and fitness assessment results, and more on a monthly basis. It will be your job to hold a client accountable to his/her health and fitness program to ensure the best results possible.
- Provide ongoing health and fitness education. Our clients rely on us to service all of their health and fitness needs. It is your job as a fitness coach to provide your clients with health and fitness education on various topics that empower them to lead healthy lives forever. You’ll be provided with educational tools and resources, be expected to study them, and speak about them with your clients.
- Disseminate information, updates and announcements. We have multiple groups training in different locations. You are responsible for disseminating FuelFit information, updates and announcements to every client in the groups under your charge.
What’s at your core?
These are the skills you must already have in order to qualify for this position:
- Good communication skills. You will be talking with my clients, who are VERY important to me. You must be comfortable conversing in-person and on the phone, and know how to conduct yourself professionally and deliver clear instructions to the clients. I’ll teach you everything you need to do during a training session, but I can’t teach you manners and professionalism.
- People skills and personality. You must LOVE working with people! As mentioned above you must be very comfortable working with people. You must be able to demonstrate energy and excitement while working with our clients.
- Fitness Certification, First Aid and CPR certified. We pride ourselves in providing professional and quality fitness programs that are safe and effective. You must possess a recognized fitness certification and hold valid first aid and CPR certifications.
If you have these additional skills, your resume will go right to the top of the stack (but if you don’t have these skills, you should still apply because they are not mandatory).
- Previous personal training experience (fitness studio, health club, in-home trainer, etc.)
- Basic nutrition knowledge
How To Apply
I’m looking to hire the right person relatively quickly. If this job sounds good to you, then complete the web form below and we’ll contact you by phone:
Dedicated to creating fitter and healthier lives,
P.S. This is not the type of job where just showing up is enough. Performance is everything to me. If you perform, you will be rewarded. I want nothing more than to find a person who takes real interest in doing good work and taking care of our clients. If that’s you, I promise that your hourly rate is only the starting point. I recognise and reward performance.
With all that said, as I mentioned in the headline on this page, enthusiasm and a positive attitude go a long way in my book. I’m a very positive, upbeat business owner and appreciate those qualities in others. As long as you have the basic skills I mentioned, and a great attitude, you’re definitely a candidate! So submit your information today!