The following FuelFit OCR [Obstacle Course Racing] workshop is designed for beginner and intermediate competitors who are taking part in the upcoming OCR races (Spartan Bintan Beast & Sprint). Our specialized coaches are all certified Spartan SGX coaches, in addition with our head coach, Berni Ong, who is a certified Spartan Obstacle Specialist (SOS) and was trained in the US with other international Spartan coaches.
(For both men and women of any background and from all walks of life)
Dates : Choose either one training day.
- 24th September ( Saturday 3 – 6 pm) OR
- 22nd October ( Saturday 3 – 6 pm)
To attain technical skills needed for various obstacles.
This program suitable for men and women of all physical levels, from beginners to amateurs. (Our current OCR members range from 18 – 45 years old!). It is also suitable for weekend race warriors who need to maintain pick up/ maintain their technical skills to prevent injuries from weekend racing. All members work out in small dedicated groups and form support for each other from the training workshops to the race.
Your training program includes:
- Agility & Movement Training
Part One : Specific technical skills training
- Rope Climb
- Tyre Pull
- Multi Rig
Part Two : Mini Obstacle Circuit
- An circuit challenge which includes several specific skills covered in the Introduction and Part One
Additional Program Features:
- Race Preparation
- OCR Manual & Guide
- MyoFascial Release Coaching
- Race Consultation with the coaches.
- FuelFit previlege discounts with our esteem clinical physiotherapist support, East Coast Practitioner‘s.
*Scheduled workshops for the preparation of each of the above races will only take place if there are sufficient attendees.